Home » Men Skin Care
Best Men Skin Care Products
Top five products recommended by dermatologists when shopping for men skincare products:
- Cetaphil cleanser: This non-soap cleanser is ultra-gentle on all types of skin. Its low lather won't strip away skin's natural oils, and its pure ingredients guarantee no clogged pores or dry patches. Plus, it's fragrance-free.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion: With a combination of vitamins A, C, and E, plus gentle alpha-hydroxy acids, this light lotion makes skin glow. It's also available in a delicate-skin formula, and a formula with SPF 15.
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion: Another gentle product, this moisturizer is great for all parts of your body (including your face, since it's non-comedogenic). It also comes in a cream formula for drier skin.
- Lac-Hydrin 5: For scaly patches, dry-skin bumps, and cracked areas, this potent alpha-hydroxy acid lotion does the trick. It gently exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time. It is also available in prescription-strength through your dermatologist.
- Renova: A prescription medication, Renova is a more emollient version of Retin-A. It works wonders to clear up adult acne, smooth fine lines, and even out skin tone.
Tips from Skincareinfo.com Users:
Submit your tip to share with other users, click here.