Home » Natural Skin Care
» Natural Exfoliators & Scrubs
Fake Bake Passion Natural Fruit Body Polish
A secret to keeping a tan looking its freshest at all times is to be understand the need to remove the dry skin cells at the surface of the skin.
Fake Bake Passion Natural Fruit Body Polish Directions:
- To prepare your skin for the ultimate self-tanning experience, always begin with Fake Bake's Body Polish.
- The essential first step to a flawless self-tan is exfoliating with our Body Polish to remove dead skin cells. Our passion Fruit Body Polish will not leave a soap residue which can prevent even penetration of the self-tanner.
- This Body Polish contains tiny fragments of loofah that gently sloughs off dead skin cells while you skin benefits from over one dozen botanicals including Aloe Vera, Chamomile, Yarrow, Elder Flowers, Sage, Fennel, and Maridgold Oil. This combination softens and polishes the skin preparing it for sunless self tanners and mousse.
- It is important to prepare your skin with a soap-free product that won't dry out the skin or leave a residue. Soap-based products can also prevent even absorption of the self-tanning products.
- To Apply: Use 1-2 times per week in shower or bath using cloth or sponges. Give special attention to knees, elbows, feet and ankles.
|Customer Reviews for Fake Bake Passion Natural Fruit Body Polish|
Be the first one to review this product, Click here.
Skin Care Tips:
Ahava PureScrub Butter Salt
Ahava Advanced Gentle Mud Exfoliator
Spa De Soleil O2CH Body Exfoliator
Kiehl's Pineapple and Papaya Facial Scrub
Zia Natural Skincare Ultimate Exfoliant
Avalon Organic Botanicals Natural Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub