Home » Facial Skin Care
» Lip Balm
Tips for Healthier Lips
Here are the things that you can do to keep your lips healthier and sexier.
- Always apply a sunscreen to your lips with a minimum of SPF 15 during day.
- Massaging lips with ghee (clarified butter) and leaving a thin layer of it on lips overnight acts as a natural protection for lips.
- Repeatedly apply herbal moisturizing lotion on lips.
- Apply a thin coat of natural balm on your lips before applying lipsticks.
- Dip a black tea bag in warm water and press it on lips for three to four minutes. This increases moisture level on skin of lips.
- Do not lick lips repeatedly.
- Dip small cotton gauze in warm clarified butter (ghee) and places it on lips for 20 minutes.
- Remove your lipstick before going to bed using a herbal cleanser and apply a thin layer of ghee on.
- Exfoliate the lips every week with a stiff toothbrush and a drop of honey.
Tips from Skincareinfo.com Users:
Submit your tip to share with other users, click here.