Home » Antiaging Skin Care
» Skin Care Serums
Intelligent Skin Sense Lock In Cap Serum
To quench thirsty skin, Lock In Cap Moisture Binding Red Diffusing Serum helps the cells to retain moisture and add additional moisture to the skin.
The intense hydrating ingredient, Hyaluronic Acid, plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles while botanical anti-oxidants help strengthen the skins elasticity. Red diffusing herbs soothe sensitive and ruddy skin improving both texture and tone.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Hyaluronic acid, from the sodium salt of hyaluronic
acid, is natural to the body as a lubricating agent in the eye and the
joints. This superb humectant provides the skin with an excellent slip and
feel. Known for its ability to hold water; one molecule of hyaluronic acid
holds 1000 times its weight in water.
- Arnica Monatana Extract: Perennial herb native to mountainous regions of
Europe. Known as an anti-inflammatory with immunostimulant properties that
is beneficial in wound healing. Used in a tincture or salve for external
applications to sprains and bruises.
- Tilia Cordata Flower Extract: Linden Extract. A natural flavoring
ingredient from the flowers of the tree grown in Europe and the U.S. Widely
used in fragrances, skin fresheners, moisturizers, cold creams, shampoos,
and many other products.
- Allantoin: Used in cold creams, lotions and skin-soothing cosmetics
because of its notoriety for helping to heal wounds, skin ulcers and to
stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
- Bisabolol: Constituent found in true (German) chamomile. Also found in
myrrh-type resin obtained from African trees. Known for its bactericidal and
fungicidal activities, pain-relieving, wound-healing, antispasmodic,
anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Panthenol: Dexpanthenol. Vitamin B Complex Factor. Widely used in hair
products and emollients, and as a supplement in foods. Employed medically to
aid digestion. It is good for human tissues.
- Ascorbic Acid: Vitamin C. A preservative and antioxidant widely used in
cosmetic creams promoted in anti-wrinkle products. Vitamin C is necessary
for normal teeth, bones, and blood vessels.
- Retinol Palmitate: The ester of Vitamin A and palmitic acid sometimes
mixed with vitamin D2. Widely used in skin care and bath products as an anit-oxidant.
- Tocopherol: Natural vitamin E that occurs in vegetable oils. Genuine
antioxidant valued for its soothing and regenerating properties.
Spread 3 drops evenly to clean skin on face and neck alone or under moisturizer.
Best used morning and evening.
|Customer Reviews for Intelligent Skin Sense Lock In Cap Serum|
Be the first one to review this product, Click here.
Ahava Time Line Age Defying Optimizer Serum
Avalon Organic Renewing Facial Serum
Dermal H3 Botanical Brightening Serum
Ahava Mineral Beauty Serum for Very Dry Skin
Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum
Intelligent Skin Sense Mineral Deposit Serum