5 Easy Tips for Sun Skincare
It's hot summer now! If you expose your skin to the harsh sun rays with proper care, it can turn out to be quite a disaster. Here are 5 easy tips to protect your skin when going out in the sun.
- Avoid going out in the sun between 10 am and 4 pm, since it is the peak time when the sun rays are strong.
- 30 minutes before you go outdoors, apply sunscreen lotion on your face. This will protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Carry an umbrella or wear a hat to protect yourself when walking in the sun.
- Drink plenty of water and eat fruits to keep your skin well-hydrated and clear.
- Avoid wearing dark clothes, since they
absorb ultraviolet rays more easily then lighter ones.
Tips from Skincareinfo.com Users:
Submit your tip to share with other users, click here.