Home » Facial Skin Care
9 Ways to Take Care of Your Eyes
The following eye care tips for young, healthy and beautiful eyes free of wrinkles from aging and dark circles around your eye area.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables like carrot, drumstick, spinach, papaya and mango which are rich in beta carotene that helps to have healthy eyes.
- Take adequate rest. Rest will refresh the eyes and help them work more efficiently.
- Exercise regularly to improve blood circulation. Only then your eyes are sure to receive enough oxygen for good performance.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water to avoid any kind of puffiness in the eyes. Drinking plenty of water helps to flush out waste from the body.
- Do not rub your eyes for any reason. Instead, just blink your eyelids. Blinking is a good massage and exercise to the eyes.
- Use a clean cotton ball dipped in milk to clean your eyes. Milk is a good and safe natural cleanser.
- Regularly apply oil mixed in glycerin to your eye lashes and eye brows to keep them dense and dark.
- Always use sunglasses during the peak day time to protect your eyes from sunrays. Direct sunrays cause heavy damage to eyes.
- Place a slice of potato or cucumber on each of the eyes for 10 minutes, and then,l remove it and wash with water. This helps to avoid under eye wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
Tips from Skincareinfo.com Users:
Submit your tip to share with other users, click here.